- Grey school trousers, knee length shorts or skirt
- White shirt or polo shirt
- Burgundy St Paul’s School sweatshirt or cardigan
- Black, grey or white socks or grey tights
- Black school shoes
Please bring PE kit into school at the beginning of the week.
- Games – blue or black tracksuit and trainers
- PE - White round neck T-shirt, Navy or black shorts
- Swimming - one piece swimsuit / close fitting swimming trunks (no swim shorts), goggles (with kite mark), towel, swimming hat.
Earrings are not permitted during any PE, Games or Swimming Lessons and must be removed before attending school that day.
We are always happy to accommodate adaptations to our uniform policy for pupils whose religion or cultural background requires them to wear certain items of dress. Where relevant (and if possible), the colour of any such items should be burgundy, black or grey to match the school colours. Headscarves and hijabs may be worn but we respectfully ask that these should be removed for PE unless your child has reached puberty.