Our school uniform policy is simple and clear as set out below:
- Grey school trousers, knee length shorts or skirt
- White shirt or polo shirt
- Burgundy sweatshirt or cardigan with St Paul’s logo
- Black, grey or white socks or grey tights
- Blue and white checked dress (optional summer uniform)
- Black school shoes
P.E. and Games
Children come to school dressed in their Games kit on Thursdays with their school uniform in their kit bags. PE and Swimming kits should be brought to school to change into on the relevant days. The day on which your child does swimming or PE is published every week in our Newsletter.
- Games – blue or black tracksuit and a separate pair of trainers and socks
- PE - white T-Shirt, navy blue shorts
- Swimming – one-piece swimsuit / trunks (no long swim shorts), goggles (with kite mark), towel, swimming hat (£2.50 - order online via the school using your SCOPAY account)
- Kit bag (£4.50 - order online via the school using your SCOPAY account)
Please note that earrings are not permitted during any sport sessions and must be removed at home before attending school that day.
All clothing and kit must be clearly labelled with your child’s name.
Labels can be purchased from STIKINS name labels using the following link:
Our school fundraising number is 21479. Please use this when ordering to earn 30% commission for St Paul’s Junior School.
We are always happy to accommodate adaptations to our uniform policy for pupils whose religion or cultural background requires them to wear certain items of dress. Where relevant (and if possible), the colour of any such items should be burgundy, black or grey to match the school colours. Headscarves and hijabs may be worn but we respectfully ask that these should be removed for PE unless your child has reached puberty.
Second hand uniform is available from the PTA, please email PTA@stpauls.wokingham.sch.uk
Items of School uniform with St Paul’s logo can be purchased from Gooddies here.
We hold samples of garments to allow parents to see the quality and to try on for size before ordering.
The cut off dates for orders are 15th and 31st (or last day of the month). Delivery is normally 10 working days following the cut off dates. Order up to midnight on the 15th of the month; receive delivery at the end of the same month. Please allow up to 20 working days from cut off during busy months of June – September.
Parents can choose from free delivery to school, or a home delivery service at an additional cost of £5.95. Please note home delivery is not an express option.
If for financial reasons, the purchase of school uniform is problematic, please contact the school finance office on 0118 978 5219 as we may be able to help. All enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.