Apart from our school sweatshirts and cardigans, all other items are readily available from most supermarkets. Prices for those items that can be purchased via school can be found below.
- Grey school trousers, knee length shorts or skirt;
- White shirt or polo shirt;
- Burgundy sweatshirt or cardigan with St Paul's logo (these can be ordered online and payment is via SCOPAY);
- Black, grey or white socks or grey tights;
- Blue and white checked dresses (optional summer uniform);
- Black school shoes.
- Games – blue or black tracksuit, trainers;
- PE - White round neck T-shirt, navy or black shorts;
- Swimming - one piece swimsuit / close fitting swimming trunks (no swim shorts), goggles (with kite mark), towel, swimming hat.
Sweatshirts Adult £11.00
Age 13 £9.30
Age 11-12 £9.30
Age 9-10 £9.30
Age 7-8 £9.30
Age 5-6 £9.30
Cardigans Age 13 £9.80
Age 11-12 £9.80
Age 9-10 £9.80
Age 7-8 £9.80
Age 5-6 £9.80
PE Bag £4.50
Swimming Cap £2.50
Earrings are not permitted during any PE, Games or Swimming Lessons and must be removed before attending school that day.
We will always be happy to accommodate adaptations to our uniform policy for pupils whose religion or cultural background requires them to wear certain items of dress. Where relevant (and if possible), the colour of any such items should be burgundy, black or grey to match the school colours. Headscarves and hijabs may be worn but we respectfully ask that these should be removed for PE unless your child has reached puberty.
Second hand uniform is available via the PTA PTA@stpauls.wokingham.sch.uk
If for financial reasons, the purchase of school uniform is problematic, please contact the school office on 0118 978 5219 as we may be able to help. All enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.